Matcha Brownies – Recipe

I'm back after a little break! I was ill one week, busy another and in Germany the following, so here I am. In fact, I'm also busy this weekend, but I'll take the opportunity to post a recipe for something I'm taking to a party tomorrow: matcha brownies.




I have made matcha brownies before, but with mascarpone and red bean: these plain ones are slightly different as they're made to be fudgy without the other stuff.

Ready? Let's go.

Ingredients:

4 eggs
125g light brown sugar
175g caster sugar
225g unsalted butter, melted
300g plain flour
3 tbsp matcha
200g white chocolate, melted
Pinch of salt

Method:

1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, line a 8 x 12" pan with foil and lightly grease with oil.

2. To make the matcha brownie, whisk the eggs and sugars together until fluffy in a large bowl. Stir in the melted butter. Sift in the flour and matcha and combine, and stir in the melted chocolate and salt.

3. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the top begins to go golden and crack and the centre feels firm when you poke it a little.

4. Cool completely before slicing and serving.

Enjoy, and have fun.

Comments

Popular Posts